Indiana at Wisconsin, ESPN2, 10 a.m.
Michigan at Michigan St., ESPN, 10 a.m.
South Carolina at Mississippi St., ALT, 10 a.m.
Utah at Pittsburgh, ESPNU, 10 a.m.
UNLV at Wyoming, CBSSN/mtn., noon
Colorado at Washington, ROOT, 1:30 p.m.
Georgia Tech at Virginia, ESPNU, 1:30 p.m.
LSU at Tennessee, CBS, 1:30 p.m.
Ohio St. at Illinois, ESPN, 1:30 p.m.
Oklahoma St. at Texas, ABC, 1:30 p.m.
Penn at Columbia, VS, 1:30 p.m.
BYU at Oregon St., KBYU/Fox College Sports Pacific, 2 p.m.
Alabama at Mississippi, ESPN2, 4 p.m.
Boise St. at Colorado St., mtn., 4 p.m.
Clemson at Maryland, ESPNU, 5 p.m.
Florida at Auburn, ESPN, 5 p.m.
Kansas St. at Texas Tech, ROOT, 5 p.m.
Stanford at Washington St., VS, 5:30 p.m.
Alabama-Birmingham at Tulsa, CBSSN, 6 p.m.
Oklahoma at Kansas, ESPN2, 7:15 p.m.
Arizona St. at Oregon, ESPN, 8:15 p.m.
Central Florida at SMU, ROOT, 8:30 p.m. (delay)
Dew Tour Championship, NBC, 1:30 p.m.
Portugal Masters, GOLF, 7 a.m.
McGladrey Classic, GOLF, noon
Miccosukee Championship, GOLF, 3 p.m.
AT&T Championship, GOLF, 5:30 p.m.
Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia, GOLF, 7:30 p.m.
World Championships, NBC, 11 a.m.
Queen Elizabeth II, NBC, 3 p.m.
Tigers at Rangers, FOX, 6 p.m.
Smith's Food and Drug Stores 350, SPEED, 1:30 p.m.
Bank of America 500, ABC, 5:30 p.m.
Arizona Nationals qualifying, ESPN2, 10:30 p.m.
Korean Grand Prix, SPEED, 11:30 p.m.
Avalanche at Canadiens, ALT, 5 p.m.
Bruins at Blackhawks, NHLTV, 6:30 p.m.
Liverpool vs. Manchester United, ESPN2, 5:30 a.m.
Manchester City vs. Aston Villa, FSC, 8 a.m.
Chelsea vs. Everton, FSC, 10:30 a.m.
AC Milan vs. Palermo, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Stoke vs. Fulham, FSC, 3 p.m. (delay)
Sounders vs. Earthquakes, FSC, 8:30 p.m.
Utah at Pittsburgh, AM-700, 10 a.m.
BYU at Oregon St., AM-1160/FM-102.7, 2 p.m.
Idaho St. at Weber St., AM-1280, 4 p.m.
SUU at Cal Poly, FM-91.1, 7 p.m.
Utah St. at Fresno St., AM-1280/FM-97.5, 8 p.m.
Grizzlies at Steelheads, AM-1230, 7 p.m.
Tigers at Rangers, AM-700, 6 p.m.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Perseverance pays off for Taele, a big...
- Morning links: ESPN takes deep dive into Utah...
- BYU football notebook: Running back position...
- Dick Harmon: Want drama? Storylines galore?...
- High school football: Parry's Power Guide for...
- Tempers flare in Jazz's physical overtime win...
- BYU football: This Nephi played a role in...
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 61
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 52
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 45
- Utah Utes football: The California... 28
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get... 26
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 23
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22