Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
BYU (4-2) at Oregon St. (1-4)
Today, 2 p.m.
Reser Stadium (45,674)
TV: KBYU/Fox College Sports Pacific
Radio: 1160AM, 102.7FM
Weather: Partly cloudy, with temperatures in the mid-60s
Player To Watch
Riley Nelson, BYU QB: Making his second start of the season, Nelson will need to cut down on turnovers after throwing two interceptions and coughing up a fumble last week against San Jose State. He's never won a road game as a starter at BYU.
BYU's secondary vs. Oregon State quarterback Sean Mannion: The Cougars' secondary has been vulnerable to big plays through the air this season.
Oregon State: Running back Malcolm Agnew (hamstring) is probable while running back Jovan Stevenson (ankle) is expected to play today.
Oregon State hosts Washington State on Oct. 22. BYU hosts Idaho State on Oct. 22.BYU schedule
Sept. 3 at Ole Miss W, 14-13
Sept. 10 at Texas L, 17-16
Sept. 17 vs. Utah L, 54-10
Sept. 23 vs. UCF W, 24-17
Sept. 30 vs. Utah St. W, 27-24
Oct. 08vs. San Jose St.W, 29-16
Oct. 15 at Oregon St. KBYU/FCSP
Oct. 22 vs. Idaho St. 1 p.m. (BYUtv)
Oct. 28 at TCU 6 p.m. (ESPN)
Nov.12 vs. Idaho TBA (ESPN*)
Nov. 19vs. New MexicoTBA (ESPN*)
Dec. 3 at Hawai'i5:30 p.m. (ESPN2)
*To be aired on one of the ESPN networks
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Former Ute center Dallin Bachynski impresses...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 55
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 44
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 13
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8