Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
BYU (4-2) at Oregon St. (1-4)
Today, 2 p.m.
Reser Stadium (45,674)
TV: KBYU/Fox College Sports Pacific
Radio: 1160AM, 102.7FM
Weather: Partly cloudy, with temperatures in the mid-60s
Player To Watch
Riley Nelson, BYU QB: Making his second start of the season, Nelson will need to cut down on turnovers after throwing two interceptions and coughing up a fumble last week against San Jose State. He's never won a road game as a starter at BYU.
BYU's secondary vs. Oregon State quarterback Sean Mannion: The Cougars' secondary has been vulnerable to big plays through the air this season.
Oregon State: Running back Malcolm Agnew (hamstring) is probable while running back Jovan Stevenson (ankle) is expected to play today.
Oregon State hosts Washington State on Oct. 22. BYU hosts Idaho State on Oct. 22.BYU schedule
Sept. 3 at Ole Miss W, 14-13
Sept. 10 at Texas L, 17-16
Sept. 17 vs. Utah L, 54-10
Sept. 23 vs. UCF W, 24-17
Sept. 30 vs. Utah St. W, 27-24
Oct. 08vs. San Jose St.W, 29-16
Oct. 15 at Oregon St. KBYU/FCSP
Oct. 22 vs. Idaho St. 1 p.m. (BYUtv)
Oct. 28 at TCU 6 p.m. (ESPN)
Nov.12 vs. Idaho TBA (ESPN*)
Nov. 19vs. New MexicoTBA (ESPN*)
Dec. 3 at Hawai'i5:30 p.m. (ESPN2)
*To be aired on one of the ESPN networks
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Utah State football: Aggie defense plays...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Real Salt Lake: RSL's quest to win MLS Cup...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce back to...
- BYU basketball report card: Cougars give...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 60
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 50
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 30
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie... 27