ORLANDO, Fla. — After a fast start to 2011, Central Florida is still looking to return to its early season form Saturday as it travels to SMU for its first Conference USA road trip of the season.
SMU team is well rested following a bye week and coming off an upset win over then-ranked TCU on Oct. 1.
UCF's defense has been stellar all season and is the only unit in the country not to allow a passing touchdown. That will be tested by a Mustangs' passing offense that ranks second in the conference and has an explosive receiver in Darius Johnson. SMU also has the league's top rusher in Zach Line.
Mustangs' senior receiver Cole Beasley is expected to return as well after sitting out the TCU game with a knee injury.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21