Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Above, Adam West, standing, and Russel Daniels, of Daniels Painting, volunteer their time to paint the day room at The Road Home as part of the Color Care Across America program in Salt Lake City on Wednesday. Left, Rafael Morales, of Xavier Painting, volunteers his time to paint The Road Home. With help from Salt Lake City's Mayor Ralph Becker, the homeless shelter was selected by the U.S. Conference of Mayors to be Utah's beneficiary in the national Color Care Across America program, which is providing services at 50 shelters in 50 states in 50 days.
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 109
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 43
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 31
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 17