Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Above, Adam West, standing, and Russel Daniels, of Daniels Painting, volunteer their time to paint the day room at The Road Home as part of the Color Care Across America program in Salt Lake City on Wednesday. Left, Rafael Morales, of Xavier Painting, volunteers his time to paint The Road Home. With help from Salt Lake City's Mayor Ralph Becker, the homeless shelter was selected by the U.S. Conference of Mayors to be Utah's beneficiary in the national Color Care Across America program, which is providing services at 50 shelters in 50 states in 50 days.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18