Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Above, Adam West, standing, and Russel Daniels, of Daniels Painting, volunteer their time to paint the day room at The Road Home as part of the Color Care Across America program in Salt Lake City on Wednesday. Left, Rafael Morales, of Xavier Painting, volunteers his time to paint The Road Home. With help from Salt Lake City's Mayor Ralph Becker, the homeless shelter was selected by the U.S. Conference of Mayors to be Utah's beneficiary in the national Color Care Across America program, which is providing services at 50 shelters in 50 states in 50 days.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Bank bomb scare prompts evacuation of...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14