Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Above, Adam West, standing, and Russel Daniels, of Daniels Painting, volunteer their time to paint the day room at The Road Home as part of the Color Care Across America program in Salt Lake City on Wednesday. Left, Rafael Morales, of Xavier Painting, volunteers his time to paint The Road Home. With help from Salt Lake City's Mayor Ralph Becker, the homeless shelter was selected by the U.S. Conference of Mayors to be Utah's beneficiary in the national Color Care Across America program, which is providing services at 50 shelters in 50 states in 50 days.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17