"We're one team," Kruger said, insisting there isn't a locker room divide despite the extra burden those possession changes put on the defense.
"Yeah, it does wear you down a little bit. It's a challenge for the defense, and you step up to that challenge," Kruger added. "It gets frustrating, but you've just got to keep your head and try to get the offense the ball back."
And then hope advice from signs is adhered to after that.
ARIZONA STATE (Lost, 35-14)
Interception (2nd quarter, 14:53)
Interception (2nd quarter, 0:28)
Fumble (3rd quarter, 4:42)
Interception (3rd quarter, 2:20)
Fumble (4th quarter, 14:12)
WASHINGTON (Lost, 31-14)
Fumble (1st quarter, 14:51)
Interception (2nd quarter, 10:29)
Fumble (2nd quarter, 4:37)
Interception (3rd quarter, 6:52)
Fumble (4th quarter, 7:37)
Email: email@example.com. Twitter: DJJazzyJody
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Utah State football: Aggie defense plays...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Utah State football: Aggies will take on No....
- BYU basketball report card: Cougars give...
- Utah State football: Aggies await their bowl...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 61
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 36
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie... 27