"We're one team," Kruger said, insisting there isn't a locker room divide despite the extra burden those possession changes put on the defense.
"Yeah, it does wear you down a little bit. It's a challenge for the defense, and you step up to that challenge," Kruger added. "It gets frustrating, but you've just got to keep your head and try to get the offense the ball back."
And then hope advice from signs is adhered to after that.
ARIZONA STATE (Lost, 35-14)
Interception (2nd quarter, 14:53)
Interception (2nd quarter, 0:28)
Fumble (3rd quarter, 4:42)
Interception (3rd quarter, 2:20)
Fumble (4th quarter, 14:12)
WASHINGTON (Lost, 31-14)
Fumble (1st quarter, 14:51)
Interception (2nd quarter, 10:29)
Fumble (2nd quarter, 4:37)
Interception (3rd quarter, 6:52)
Fumble (4th quarter, 7:37)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Twitter: DJJazzyJody
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- Catching up: Old friends Andre Miller, Alex...
- High school boys basketball: Davis survives...
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball live...
- CougarLinks: Daniel Sorensen deemed a winner...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- UteLinks: A look at Utah's RPI breakdown 52
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 46
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 24