"We're one team," Kruger said, insisting there isn't a locker room divide despite the extra burden those possession changes put on the defense.
"Yeah, it does wear you down a little bit. It's a challenge for the defense, and you step up to that challenge," Kruger added. "It gets frustrating, but you've just got to keep your head and try to get the offense the ball back."
And then hope advice from signs is adhered to after that.
ARIZONA STATE (Lost, 35-14)
Interception (2nd quarter, 14:53)
Interception (2nd quarter, 0:28)
Fumble (3rd quarter, 4:42)
Interception (3rd quarter, 2:20)
Fumble (4th quarter, 14:12)
WASHINGTON (Lost, 31-14)
Fumble (1st quarter, 14:51)
Interception (2nd quarter, 10:29)
Fumble (2nd quarter, 4:37)
Interception (3rd quarter, 6:52)
Fumble (4th quarter, 7:37)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Twitter: DJJazzyJody
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...
- Utah Jazz: Team is a long shot to win NBA's...
- Deseret News to live stream Utah high school...
- Boys high school top track performances, 2013...
- Utah State football: New coach Matt Wells...
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 101
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- Utah Utes football: Dr. Chris Hill... 39
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 31
- Brad Rock: USU athletics can go home again 22
- Van Noy named to Lott IMPACT trophy... 15
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 15
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 12