Pittsburgh LB Stevenson Sylvester (Utah) assisted on two tackles in kickoff coverage in win over Titans.
Oakland RB Manase Tonga (BYU) was activated from his team's practice squad and started at fullback in win over Texans.
San Diego DB Eric Weddle (Utah) started and had two tackles and a pass defensed in win over Broncos.
Inactive this week
The following players were declared inactive by their respective teams: Pittsburgh OL Chris Kemoeatu (Utah); Philadelphia DB Curtis Marsh (Utah State); Chicago DL Stephen Paea (Timpview HS/Snow College); Green Bay LB Vic So'oto (BYU).
The following players are on NFL practice squads: Green Bay WR Diondre Borel (Utah State); Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU); Philadelphia FB Stanley Havili (Cottonwood HS); Tennessee DB Robert Johnson (Utah); Philadelphia OL Dallas Reynolds (Timpview HS/BYU); Tampa Bay OL Zane Taylor (Grand HS/Utah); Buffalo WR Tim Toone (Weber State).
The following players are on the injured reserve list and out for the season: New England LB Christian Cox (Utah); Tennessee WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State) Arizona QB Max Hall (BYU); Green Bay WR Shaky Smithson (Utah); San Francisco DL Will Tukuafu (East HS).
— List compiled by Andrew Aragon
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- BYU football: Bronson Kaufusi excited about...
- BYU basketball: Tyler Haws passes Russell...
- BYU report card vs. San Francisco: Cougars...
- Brad Rock: Ex-Jazz players skip the drama
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 85
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 45
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 32
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24