On the field
St. Louis DE C.J. Ah You (Lone Peak HS) was on a bye.
Denver OL Zane Beadles (Hillcrest HS/Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 275 yards in loss to Chargers.
Washington QB John Beck (BYU) was on a bye.
Arizona LB Stewart Bradley (Highland HS) played as a reserve and had a tackle and a pass defensed in loss to Vikings.
Minnesota DB Brandon Burton (Utah) made his NFL debut and played as a reserve in win over Cardinals.
Green Bay DB Jarrett Bush (Utah State) had a quarterback hurry, a pass defensed and returned an interception 35 yards, ending Atlanta's final drive in win over Falcons.
Indianapolis WR Austin Collie (BYU) had two catches for 50 yards in loss to Chiefs.
Washington TE Chris Cooley (Logan HS/Utah State) was on a bye.
Miami DL John Denney (BYU) was on a bye.
Cincinnati DE Jonathan Fanene (Utah) had a tackle and a sack in win over Jaguars.
Carolina OL Jordan Gross (Utah) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 386 yards in loss to Saints.
Pittsburgh DL Chris Hoke (BYU) started and had two tackles for loss and a quarterback hurry in win over Titans.
St. Louis LB Bryan Kehl (Brighton HS/BYU) was on a bye.
Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) returned from a two-game absence and had four total tackles in win over Titans.
Baltimore DL Paul Kruger (Timpanogos HS/Utah) was on a bye.
Arizona OL Deuce Lutui (Snow College) played as a reserve in loss to Vikings.
Houston DB Brice McCain (Utah) played as a reserve and had one tackle, a quarterback hurry and a pass defensed in loss to Raiders.
New Orleans OL Pat McQuistan (Weber State) dressed but did not play in win over Panthers.
Seattle OL Paul McQuistan (Weber State) started at left guard and helped offense gain 460 yards in win over Giants.
St. Louis WR Nick Miller (SUU) was signed by the Rams on Monday.
Miami LB Koa Misi (Utah) was on a bye.
Baltimore DL Haloti Ngata (Highland HS) was on a bye.
Tampa Bay OL Donald Penn (Utah State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 280 yards in loss to 49ers.
Baltimore TE Dennis Pitta (BYU) was on a bye.
St. Louis LB Brady Poppinga (BYU) was on a bye.
N.Y. Jets DL Sione Pouha (East HS/Utah) had two tackles in loss to Patriots.
Baltimore WR David Reed (Utah) was on a bye.
N.Y. Jets OL Caleb Schlauderaff (Utah) served as his team's primary backup offensive lineman in loss to Patriots.
San Francisco QB Alex Smith (Utah) completed 11-of-19 passes for 170 yards and three touchdowns in win over Buccaneers.
Miami CB Sean Smith (Utah) was on a bye.
Carolina WR Steve Smith (Utah) had three catches for 79 yards, including a 54-yard touchdown reception, in loss to Saints.
Miami DT Paul Soliai (Utah) was on a bye.
Carolina DB R.J. Stanford (Utah) dressed but did not play in loss to Saints.
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Ranking the best rookie seasons in Utah Jazz...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after...
- Danny Berger and Jordan Stone to play at...
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker reportedly...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment from...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 50
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 47
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 44
- ESPN report: Jabari Parker rules out... 42
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Utah football: Utes are eager to pick... 33
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new,... 24