Petr David Josek, Associated Press
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia — Slovakian lawmakers on Tuesday rejected the expansion of the euro currency zone's bailout fund.
After 10 hours of debate in parliament, the measure failed to pass by 21 votes.
Slovakia remains the only country in the 17-member eurozone that has not approved expanding the bailout fund, which would require unanimous support to go into effect.
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in...
- Paris attacks suspect Abdeslam extradited,...
- How much did people spend on cars the year...
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate
- Former House speaker sentenced to more than a...
- Gangster's girlfriend faces more prison time...
- Trump delivers foreign policy address as Cruz...
- Search resumes for missing treasure hunter
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 63
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 26
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 22
- Illinois bills would limit mentally ill... 21
- Trump routs rivals in Northeast;... 21
- Former House speaker sentenced to more... 20