Deroy Murdock: Solyndra is only part of the 'green jobs' scandal
And every billion that vanishes into green bankruptcy is a billion that cannot help impoverished Americans heat their homes with government assistance.
It would be refreshing to see liberals fight as hard for poor people as for solar panels.
Undeterred, the president chases the Sun, like a motorist speeding west across the desert as dusk approaches. Obama swears that the Sun is within his grasp. Yet it stubbornly remains just beyond the horizon.
Too bad Barack Obama won't finance his self-defeating solar road trip with his own money.
Deroy Murdock is a columnist with Scripps Howard News Service and a media fellow with the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution and Peace at Stanford University. Email him at deroy.Murdock@gmail.com
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- Charles Krauthammer: U.S. refuses to support...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- Letter: Doctors unite
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should move...
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not move...