I think everybody is pointing the finger at the wrong dudes in Provo. Jake Heaps is taking all the heat for the mess in Provo, but he should not be. BYU has the most deplorable running game in the country. Heaps has the whole load of making it work. If the defense had respect for the running game, they would quit using a three-man front and dropping eight guys into coverage.
Superman could not throw against the kind of coverage Heaps had been looking at. The problem is BYU's running game, not Heaps. He needs some help to open things up and actually have receivers open on occasion.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- My view: European view of American soft power
- A. Scott Anderson: SBA — a critical...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 58
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 42
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 26