1. Stanford (4-0, 2-0)
Last week: Defeated UCLA 45-19
This week: Home vs. Colorado, 5:30 MT, Versus
Note: The Cardinal have the nation's longest winning streak at 12 and should extend it this week against Colorado.
2. Oregon (3-1, 1-0)
Last week: Bye
This week: Home vs. California, 7 p.m. MT, ESPN
Note: The Ducks have won 13 straight conference games overall and 18 straight at Autzen Stadium.
3. Arizona State (4-1, 2-0)
Last week: Defeated Oregon State 35-20
This week: At Utah 1:30 p.m. MT, FSN
Note: The Sun Devils junior wide receiver Jamal Miles is the only player in the country to have scored a touchdown on a reception, a kickoff return, a punt return and thrown a TD pass.
4. USC (4-1, 2-1)
Last week: Defeated Arizona 48-41
This week: Bye
Note: QB Matt Barkley set two USC records last week by completing 32 of 39 passes for 468 yards and four touchdowns against Arizona.
5. Washington (4-1, 2-0)
Last week: Defeated Utah 31-14
This week: Bye
Note: After its big road win at Utah, the Huskies get the week off before playing host to Colorado next week.
6. Cal (3-1, 0-1)
Last week: Bye
This week: At Oregon, 7 p.m., ESPN
Note: After a week off, the Bears have a tough one against the Ducks, who also had the week off.
7. Washington State (3-1, 1-0)
Last week: Defeated Colorado 31-27
This week: At UCLA, 7:30 p.m. MT, FSN
Note: The Cougars have already won as many games this year as the past two years combined and will look to start 4-1 for the first time since 2003.
8. Utah (2-2, 0-2)
Last week: Lost to Washington 31-14
This week: Home vs. Arizona State, 1:30 p.m. MT, FSN
9. Arizona (1-4, 0-3)
Last week: Lost to USC 48-41
This week: At Oregon State, 1:30 p.m. MT, FCS-Pacific
Note: After losing seven straight conference games, the Wildcats have a good chance to break the streak at winless OSU.
10. UCLA (2-3, 1-1)
Last week: Lost to Stanford 45-19
This week: Home vs. Washington State, 7:30 p.m. MT, FSN
Note: The Bruins showed signs of progress at Stanford last week and can even their record against the upstart Cougars this week.
11. Colorado (1-4, 0-1)
Last week: Lost to Washington State 31-27
This week: At Stanford, 5:30 p.m. MT, Versus
Note: It doesn't get any easier for the Buffs, who play the top five teams in the conference over the next five weeks, starting with Stanford this week.
12. Oregon State (0-4, 0-2)
Last week: Lost to Arizona State 35-20
This week: Home vs. Arizona, 1:30 p.m. MT, FCS-Pacific
Note: Good news is freshman Sean Mannion went 40-for-66 for 341 yards at ASU; bad news is Beavers have rushed for 158 yards in three games with Malcolm Agnew out.
- Roger Federer says he is out for Olympics,...
- Mickelson not close to being over runner-up...
- College Football Playoff moves most future...
- Olympic organizers suspect 'isolated'...
- Cavaliers re-sign veteran forward Richard...
- Jimmy Walker opens with 65 at stifling PGA;...
- Akpom scores deciding goal as Arsenal tops...
- Streb shoots 63 and joins Walker in lead at PGA
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 64
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 58
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 52
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 39
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 20