1. Stanford (4-0, 2-0)
Last week: Defeated UCLA 45-19
This week: Home vs. Colorado, 5:30 MT, Versus
Note: The Cardinal have the nation's longest winning streak at 12 and should extend it this week against Colorado.
2. Oregon (3-1, 1-0)
Last week: Bye
This week: Home vs. California, 7 p.m. MT, ESPN
Note: The Ducks have won 13 straight conference games overall and 18 straight at Autzen Stadium.
3. Arizona State (4-1, 2-0)
Last week: Defeated Oregon State 35-20
This week: At Utah 1:30 p.m. MT, FSN
Note: The Sun Devils junior wide receiver Jamal Miles is the only player in the country to have scored a touchdown on a reception, a kickoff return, a punt return and thrown a TD pass.
4. USC (4-1, 2-1)
Last week: Defeated Arizona 48-41
This week: Bye
Note: QB Matt Barkley set two USC records last week by completing 32 of 39 passes for 468 yards and four touchdowns against Arizona.
5. Washington (4-1, 2-0)
Last week: Defeated Utah 31-14
This week: Bye
Note: After its big road win at Utah, the Huskies get the week off before playing host to Colorado next week.
6. Cal (3-1, 0-1)
Last week: Bye
This week: At Oregon, 7 p.m., ESPN
Note: After a week off, the Bears have a tough one against the Ducks, who also had the week off.
7. Washington State (3-1, 1-0)
Last week: Defeated Colorado 31-27
This week: At UCLA, 7:30 p.m. MT, FSN
Note: The Cougars have already won as many games this year as the past two years combined and will look to start 4-1 for the first time since 2003.
8. Utah (2-2, 0-2)
Last week: Lost to Washington 31-14
This week: Home vs. Arizona State, 1:30 p.m. MT, FSN
Note: The Utes have lost six straight games to ASU since a 31-28 win at Tempe in 1976.
9. Arizona (1-4, 0-3)
Last week: Lost to USC 48-41
This week: At Oregon State, 1:30 p.m. MT, FCS-Pacific
Note: After losing seven straight conference games, the Wildcats have a good chance to break the streak at winless OSU.
10. UCLA (2-3, 1-1)
Last week: Lost to Stanford 45-19
This week: Home vs. Washington State, 7:30 p.m. MT, FSN
Note: The Bruins showed signs of progress at Stanford last week and can even their record against the upstart Cougars this week.
11. Colorado (1-4, 0-1)
Last week: Lost to Washington State 31-27
This week: At Stanford, 5:30 p.m. MT, Versus
Note: It doesn't get any easier for the Buffs, who play the top five teams in the conference over the next five weeks, starting with Stanford this week.
12. Oregon State (0-4, 0-2)
Last week: Lost to Arizona State 35-20
This week: Home vs. Arizona, 1:30 p.m. MT, FCS-Pacific
Note: Good news is freshman Sean Mannion went 40-for-66 for 341 yards at ASU; bad news is Beavers have rushed for 158 yards in three games with Malcolm Agnew out.
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Local NFL watch: How Utah players fared in...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep roundup
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 188
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 88
- BYU football: Cougar offense rebounds... 84
- Utah football: Utes end season with... 76
- BYU, Utah State basketball: Second-half... 74
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 58
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 50