Real Salt Lake has already clinched a playoff berth, and will most likely enter the playoffs as the Western Conference No. 3 seed and open at home against No. 2 seed Seattle Sounders on Saturday, Oct. 29.
With three games remaining, the possibility still exists that RSL could drop out of the top three seeds in the Western Conference and qualify as a wildcard. Under that scenario, RSL would likely host a one-game playoff on either Wednesday, Oct. 26 or Thursday, Oct. 27.
Playoff Game A is included in season ticket packages.
Single game playoff ticket prices range from $20 to $100.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32