Real Salt Lake has already clinched a playoff berth, and will most likely enter the playoffs as the Western Conference No. 3 seed and open at home against No. 2 seed Seattle Sounders on Saturday, Oct. 29.
With three games remaining, the possibility still exists that RSL could drop out of the top three seeds in the Western Conference and qualify as a wildcard. Under that scenario, RSL would likely host a one-game playoff on either Wednesday, Oct. 26 or Thursday, Oct. 27.
Playoff Game A is included in season ticket packages.
Single game playoff ticket prices range from $20 to $100.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48