Real Salt Lake has already clinched a playoff berth, and will most likely enter the playoffs as the Western Conference No. 3 seed and open at home against No. 2 seed Seattle Sounders on Saturday, Oct. 29.
With three games remaining, the possibility still exists that RSL could drop out of the top three seeds in the Western Conference and qualify as a wildcard. Under that scenario, RSL would likely host a one-game playoff on either Wednesday, Oct. 26 or Thursday, Oct. 27.
Playoff Game A is included in season ticket packages.
Single game playoff ticket prices range from $20 to $100.
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 91
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 44
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33