I just returned from a meeting at my child's high school regarding scholarships available to Utah high school students. It is always very frustrating to see Diversity Scholarships, Minority Scholarships and Ethnic Scholarships, which are available to only a select group because of their race. How are the people who qualify for so much of our educational money not the most educated people in our country? When will educational money be dispersed equally to all students, not based on their race?
Lori B. Koons
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 70
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 70
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33