LDS general conference (10 a.m., 2 p.m., Ch. 5)
< class="bullet-item"p>NFL football (11 a.m., Ch. 2): Pittsburgh Steelers at Houston Texans
(11 a.m., Ch. 13): Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys
(2 p.m., Ch. 2): Denver Broncos at Green Bay Packers
(6 p.m., Ch. 5): New York Jets at Baltimore Ravens
The Amazing Race (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The racers step up their game after learning there will be a double elimination; a costly mistake puts multiple teams in jeopardy.
Extreme Makeover: Homeowners Edition (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The team builds a new home in South Jordan, Utah, for the family of a woman whose young son has a blood disorder.
MLB playoffs (7:30 p.m., TBS): St. Louis Cardinals at Philadelphia Phillies, National League Division Series, Game 2. From Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia.
Breaking Bad (8 p.m., AMC): Hank pushes Gomez to pursue a lead; Walt struggles to protect his family; Jesse gets alarming news.
Prohibition (8 p.m., Ch. 7): The Woman's Christian Temperance Union and the Anti-Saloon League push for an amendment to the Constitution outlawing alcohol.
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- The Latest on Nepal Quake: Stronger quake may...
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 21 Shakespeare quotes shared in LDS general...
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- Blu-ray upgrade of ‘Escape From New...
- The Clean Cut: 'Studio C' releases Marvel...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 50
- One thing that changed my view of... 39
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't... 35
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 4
- Does an American child really go... 3
- The one joke we make about love may... 3