LDS general conference (10 a.m., 2 p.m., Ch. 5)
< class="bullet-item"p>NFL football (11 a.m., Ch. 2): Pittsburgh Steelers at Houston Texans
(11 a.m., Ch. 13): Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys
(2 p.m., Ch. 2): Denver Broncos at Green Bay Packers
(6 p.m., Ch. 5): New York Jets at Baltimore Ravens
The Amazing Race (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The racers step up their game after learning there will be a double elimination; a costly mistake puts multiple teams in jeopardy.
Extreme Makeover: Homeowners Edition (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The team builds a new home in South Jordan, Utah, for the family of a woman whose young son has a blood disorder.
MLB playoffs (7:30 p.m., TBS): St. Louis Cardinals at Philadelphia Phillies, National League Division Series, Game 2. From Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia.
Breaking Bad (8 p.m., AMC): Hank pushes Gomez to pursue a lead; Walt struggles to protect his family; Jesse gets alarming news.
Prohibition (8 p.m., Ch. 7): The Woman's Christian Temperance Union and the Anti-Saloon League push for an amendment to the Constitution outlawing alcohol.
- Parents say their children are the most fun...
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who feels...
- UTubers: The Piano Guys perform cover of 'Sky...
- Employer health insurance will soon be taxed,...
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing...
- How your morals make you who you are
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana marries Jessica...
- Employer health insurance will soon be... 17
- State says it will fund Planned... 14
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 6
- Construction, manufacturing employees... 5
- Abortion, birth control, race top... 4
- Pope asserts marriage is forever at... 4
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 3
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3