Washington, D.C., Temple Visitors' Center: Humanitarian Exhibit, "Love Thy Neighbor," through October, open daily 10 a.m.- 9 p.m.; Lyons Sisters violin and piano concert, Sun., Oct. 9, 7 p.m.; Spanish Night of music and inspiration, Oct 11, 7:30 p.m.; Why I Believe: Bay Buchanan, Oct. 16, 7 p.m.; Hispanic Heritage Celebration, Oct. 22, 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. (tickets required); Hispanic fireside, Elder Jose L. Alonso, Oct. 23, 7 p.m.; YSA fireside/concert, Jon Schmidt, Oct. 30, 7 p.m. (see mormon.org/dc)
Reno: Time Out for Women, Oct. 14-15 (see deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Cincinnati: Time Out for Women, Oct. 14-15 (see deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
BYU football fireside: Oct. 14, Keizer Oregon Stake Center, 1375 Lockhaven Drive
South Carolina YSA: Conference, Oct. 14-16, Greenville; Halloween dance, Oct. 28, Columbia
Plano: Great FamilySearch Conference, Oct. 14, 7 p.m., fireside, Shipley Munson; Oct. 15, 9 a.m., keynote speaker, Jim Greene, Plano Texas Stake Center, 2700 Roundrock Trail (see www.greatfamilysearch.com for schedule and complete class schedule)
BYU football fireside: Oct. 27, Colleyville Stake Center, 500 W. McDonwell School Road
Killeen YSA/SA: Bistake young single adult activity (hayride, camp fires, s'mores, singing), Oct. 8, 6 p.m., Tim New's home, 11810 Wedel Cemetery Road, Rogers; young single adult and single adult combined fireside, Kevin Hinckley, Oct. 16, 6 p.m., Killeen chapel; stake "Fill the Temple Day," Oct. 28, 6 p.m. baptism session, San Antonio Texas Temple
Richmond: Time Out for Women, Oct. 21-22 (see deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
All listed times are local time unless otherwise noted. The Mormon Times calendar list for events in the United States and Canada are published on Saturdays. To submit an event, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a contact name and phone number. Events are due noon Wednesday for Saturday's calendar.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Faith, friends and football: Stanford...
- Does Colorado baker's anti-gay marriage cake...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among...
- Does Colorado baker's anti-gay marriage... 33
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks... 29
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 22
- Defending the Faith: A tribute to... 15
- LDS mission president's wife dies 15
- Why the world needs rich Christians 13
- Religious response to postponed... 11
- Faith, friends and football: Stanford... 9