We will be looking at a long and gloomy winter if we have no NBA basketball. Why in the world can't the owners and the players come to an agreement? It is actually unpatriotic of these people not to find a solution as it will cause so many to be out of work.
All across the nation, parking lot attendants, security people, food people, travel people, hotels and on and on will suffer. Maybe we need a mother to come in and help these billionaires and millionaires learn how to play nicely together.
Carolyn B. Nelson
Salt Lake City
- Richard Davis: Lessons of Pioneer Day are...
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18