We will be looking at a long and gloomy winter if we have no NBA basketball. Why in the world can't the owners and the players come to an agreement? It is actually unpatriotic of these people not to find a solution as it will cause so many to be out of work.
All across the nation, parking lot attendants, security people, food people, travel people, hotels and on and on will suffer. Maybe we need a mother to come in and help these billionaires and millionaires learn how to play nicely together.
Carolyn B. Nelson
Salt Lake City
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17
- In our opinion: How committed are... 17