We will be looking at a long and gloomy winter if we have no NBA basketball. Why in the world can't the owners and the players come to an agreement? It is actually unpatriotic of these people not to find a solution as it will cause so many to be out of work.
All across the nation, parking lot attendants, security people, food people, travel people, hotels and on and on will suffer. Maybe we need a mother to come in and help these billionaires and millionaires learn how to play nicely together.
Carolyn B. Nelson
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36