We will be looking at a long and gloomy winter if we have no NBA basketball. Why in the world can't the owners and the players come to an agreement? It is actually unpatriotic of these people not to find a solution as it will cause so many to be out of work.
All across the nation, parking lot attendants, security people, food people, travel people, hotels and on and on will suffer. Maybe we need a mother to come in and help these billionaires and millionaires learn how to play nicely together.
Carolyn B. Nelson
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: The breach between mass...
- David Blankenhorn: Overcoming the blindness...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- Drew Clark: Deeply felt religious faith, of...
- Letter: Excess political science
- Letter: 'Kate's Law'
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Speaker of...
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second... 88
- In our opinion: The breach between mass... 54
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 51
- Letter: Greater security 51
- Letter: Our French Revolution 30
- Letter: Excess political science 30
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil... 26
- Letter: Kill off expansion 25