We will be looking at a long and gloomy winter if we have no NBA basketball. Why in the world can't the owners and the players come to an agreement? It is actually unpatriotic of these people not to find a solution as it will cause so many to be out of work.
All across the nation, parking lot attendants, security people, food people, travel people, hotels and on and on will suffer. Maybe we need a mother to come in and help these billionaires and millionaires learn how to play nicely together.
Carolyn B. Nelson
Salt Lake City
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28