Real Salt lake: (15-7-6, 51 points) at D.C. United (8-8-11, 35 points)
RFK MEMORIAL STADIUM
Today, 5:30 p.m. TV: KMYU, 2.2 Radio: 700 AM
All-time series: RSL leads 5-4-4
D.C. United (8-8-11, 35 points):
Bill Hamid, Perry Kitchen, Ethan White, Brandon McDonald, Daniel Woolard, Andy Najar, Clyde Simms, Dwayne De Rosario, Santino Quaranta, Brandon Davies, Josh Wolff.
Real Salt lake: (15-7-6, 51 points):
Nick Rimando, Robbie Russell, Jamison Olave, Nat Borchars, Chris Schuler, Andy Williams, Kyle Beckerman, Collen Warner, Will Johnson, Alvaro Saborio, Fabian Espindola.
RSL is on a five-game winning streak, the longest in MLS this season. ... Javies Morales is with the team and is back to full training, but on the pregame injury report is listed as out. ... United are one point behind 10th place, or the last playoff position, while Real are one point away from clinching a sure spot, and still have hopes of claiming the Supporter's Shield.
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- After years of working and dreaming, BYU...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 110
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 71
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 68
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends... 67
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 47
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 37
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 37