Morgan Trojans (4-1) at Stansbury Stallions (4-1)
Note: Stanbury can seize control of Region 11 with victory
About the Trojans: Coming off a 49-0 win over Ben Lomond. Dropped its region opener to Grantsville two weeks ago, creating a must-win tonight if the Trojans want to win the Region 11 title. Morgan is a balanced offensive team as Bridger Anderson, Kade Carrigan, Lantzen Toomer and Joseph Kippen have all rushed for at least 200 yards and two TDs this season.
About the Stallions: One of the surprise teams in 3A this year, Stansbury is off to a 2-0 start in Region 11 with wins over Bear River and Tooele. QB Chase Christiansen leads the team offensively with 629 rushing yards and 10 TDs. Defensively, the Stallions have allowed seven or fewer points in three of five games. Colton May leads the stingy defense with 47 tackles.
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45