Arizona State 21, USC 20: This is a crucial clash in the Pac-12 South. Look for Sun Devils' big QB to make more plays than USC.
Oregon 42, Arizona 10: The Wildcats have been disappointing, and Oregon is capable of making Arizona look downright ugly.
Utah State 21, Colorado State 17: This one will be a big win for the Aggies. Gary Andersen has too much firepower for the Rams.
Washington 24, Cal 21: Nice setup for the trip to Utah, and Steve Sarkisian's Huskies will knock off the Bears in a nail-biter.
UCLA 17, Oregon State 14: Some experts have Oregon State the victor, but I'll go with the Bruins in a mild upset of two struggling teams.
Florida State 28, Clemson 21: Great matchup of the neat accent guys. I'll take the Seminoles because of superior speed.
Texas A&M 32, Oklahoma State 28: Scoring in this game could get out of hand. The Aggies have the superior ranking and will hold home service.
Notre Dame 27, Pitt 21: I think the Fighting Irish have some momentum going after the Michigan State win and have placed the Michigan loss in the rear-view mirror.
BYU 24, Central Florida 21: Last benefit of the doubt this month. If Mendenhall's pattern produces a cleaner game and Heaps finds a sense of urgency on third downs, it is a win.
Last week 6-2; 19-5 overall (.791)
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Hard work, dedication pay off for Utah's Karl...
- Stump the Smith: Can you answer the questions...
- LIVE TODAY: Deseret News live streaming...
- High school softball: Copper Hills earns a...
- ESPN trivia guru: University of Utah graduate...
- High school boys soccer: Lehi beats Bingham,...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- Hard work, dedication pay off for... 37
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler... 29
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 19
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz... 19
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 12
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino... 11
- BYU football: Fan-developed software... 8