Arizona State 21, USC 20: This is a crucial clash in the Pac-12 South. Look for Sun Devils' big QB to make more plays than USC.
Oregon 42, Arizona 10: The Wildcats have been disappointing, and Oregon is capable of making Arizona look downright ugly.
Utah State 21, Colorado State 17: This one will be a big win for the Aggies. Gary Andersen has too much firepower for the Rams.
Washington 24, Cal 21: Nice setup for the trip to Utah, and Steve Sarkisian's Huskies will knock off the Bears in a nail-biter.
UCLA 17, Oregon State 14: Some experts have Oregon State the victor, but I'll go with the Bruins in a mild upset of two struggling teams.
Florida State 28, Clemson 21: Great matchup of the neat accent guys. I'll take the Seminoles because of superior speed.
Texas A&M 32, Oklahoma State 28: Scoring in this game could get out of hand. The Aggies have the superior ranking and will hold home service.
Notre Dame 27, Pitt 21: I think the Fighting Irish have some momentum going after the Michigan State win and have placed the Michigan loss in the rear-view mirror.
BYU 24, Central Florida 21: Last benefit of the doubt this month. If Mendenhall's pattern produces a cleaner game and Heaps finds a sense of urgency on third downs, it is a win.
Last week 6-2; 19-5 overall (.791)
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Utah State football: Aggie defense plays...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Real Salt Lake: RSL's quest to win MLS Cup...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce back to...
- BYU basketball report card: Cougars give...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 60
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 50
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 30
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie... 27