Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' First Presidency and the Relief Society general presidency will speak at 6 p.m. on Sept. 24 at the general Relief Society meeting at the Conference Center in downtown Salt Lake City. Tickets are required to attend in the Conference Center and information about tickets is available at www.lds.org/events.
The meeting will broadcast via the LDS Church's satellite system and will also be available online at www.lds.org.
Locally, BYU-TV will air the meeting at 6 p.m.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Space and religion: How believers view latest...
- Families celebrate Christmas traditions as...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 46
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 26
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 26
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 22
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 19
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood'... 17
- Space and religion: How believers view... 13