Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' First Presidency and the Relief Society general presidency will speak at 6 p.m. on Sept. 24 at the general Relief Society meeting at the Conference Center in downtown Salt Lake City. Tickets are required to attend in the Conference Center and information about tickets is available at www.lds.org/events.
The meeting will broadcast via the LDS Church's satellite system and will also be available online at www.lds.org.
Locally, BYU-TV will air the meeting at 6 p.m.
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Utah woman writes new verse for LDS Cultural...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with free...
- Thousands gather for LDS Women's Meeting
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 17
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- 5 things to remember when you think God... 10
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3
- Jerry Earl Johnston: A celebrated... 3
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 3
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 3