Wade Payne, Associated Press
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Tennessee safety Michael Griffin thinks only person in the NFL can stop receiver Kenny Britt right now.
That would be Britt himself.
The 6-foot-3 receiver has been as busy on the field during the first two games as he was during the lockout back in New Jersey. He leads the AFC in yards receiving (271), and only Carolina's Steve Smith has more (334) in the NFL. Matt Hasselbeck has told Britt they'll be really good once he knows what Britt is doing all the time.
Britt has had no off-field issues since the lockout ended. Staying healthy is his biggest challenge, with tightness in his hamstring limiting him Wednesday.
Coach Mike Munchak says he's thrilled with Britt's play. The Titans just want to see him stay healthy all season.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 51
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 42
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 13
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 11
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8