NCIS (7 p.m., Ch. 2): After months of tracking his target, Tony needs Gibbs to help him find answers.
Dancing With the Stars (7 and 8 p.m., Ch. 4): The contestants' first performances; the couple with the lowest score faces elimination.
The Biggest Loser (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The contestants are divided into teams and asked to choose one of three trainers .
History Detectives (7 p.m., Ch. 7): A man earns the Order of Leopold; suffragette pennant; WB cartoon cel.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Mr. Schuester starts the school year by assigning the glee club kids a project to get them back on track
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): The team searches for Hetty in Romania.
New Girl (8 p.m., Ch. 13): After a sudden breakup with her long-term boyfriend, Jess (Zooey Deschanel) moves in with three single guys.
Ringer (8 p.m., The CW): Bridget's past starts to catch up with her as she tries to learn more about Siobhan's life.
Raising Hope (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Jimmy learns he was a musical prodigy until an accident ruined his talent.
Unforgettable (9 p.m., Ch. 2): A murder reunites former detective Carrie Wells with her ex-boyfriend and colleague.
Body of Proof (9 p.m., Ch. 4): The investigation into a fatal car crash reveals the seedy underbelly of a perfect-looking neighborhood.
Parenthood (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Kristina worries about Max attending a mainstream public school.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt Romney...
- Julie Andrews missed NBC's live 'Sound of Music'
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Sundance to premiere 117 independent feature...
- Ballet West's 'Nutcracker' a splendid success
- The Bandito gets into the Christmas spirit
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt... 7
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 7
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative... 6
- Toddler basketball star,... 5
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition... 2
- Study: Erratic TV violence ratings fail... 1