NCIS (7 p.m., Ch. 2): After months of tracking his target, Tony needs Gibbs to help him find answers.
Dancing With the Stars (7 and 8 p.m., Ch. 4): The contestants' first performances; the couple with the lowest score faces elimination.
The Biggest Loser (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The contestants are divided into teams and asked to choose one of three trainers .
History Detectives (7 p.m., Ch. 7): A man earns the Order of Leopold; suffragette pennant; WB cartoon cel.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Mr. Schuester starts the school year by assigning the glee club kids a project to get them back on track
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): The team searches for Hetty in Romania.
New Girl (8 p.m., Ch. 13): After a sudden breakup with her long-term boyfriend, Jess (Zooey Deschanel) moves in with three single guys.
Ringer (8 p.m., The CW): Bridget's past starts to catch up with her as she tries to learn more about Siobhan's life.
Raising Hope (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Jimmy learns he was a musical prodigy until an accident ruined his talent.
Unforgettable (9 p.m., Ch. 2): A murder reunites former detective Carrie Wells with her ex-boyfriend and colleague.
Body of Proof (9 p.m., Ch. 4): The investigation into a fatal car crash reveals the seedy underbelly of a perfect-looking neighborhood.
Parenthood (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Kristina worries about Max attending a mainstream public school.
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury from...
- Doug's Take: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' is a...
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on...
- Book review: 'Joseph: A Stalwart Witness' is...
- Is the Wii U already becoming outdated?
- A look back at the Star Trek film franchise
- Former lawyer says OJ Simpson knew about guns
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on... 15
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Once in a while,... 5
- A look back at the Star Trek film... 3
- Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy: Q&A 2
- Prince Harry to see NJ storm damage,... 1
- 'Into Darkness' is missing that 'Star... 1
- OJ back in court; Day 4 of bid for new... 1