Jim McMahon got his first victory as a starting quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles Sunday, a 24-0 win over the Cowboys.
McMahon finished 18-for-29 passing for 207 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions.
In the same game, Weber State's Roger Ruzek made all three of his extra points plus a 42-yard field goal while missing a 55-yarder. Utah's Manny Hendrix, tied for the game-high in tackles with six, all unassisted, but a pass interference call against him helped set up the final Philadelphia TD.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16