Deb Gehris, LDS Church
The tribute by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square and Tom Brokow to the 9/11 tragedy was moving and poignant. It was excellently produced and directed. We, as a community, should be proud of the reputation of this wonderful musical organization and its weekly message of music and spoken word to uplift America.
Frank C. Overfelt
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32