Deb Gehris, LDS Church
The tribute by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square and Tom Brokow to the 9/11 tragedy was moving and poignant. It was excellently produced and directed. We, as a community, should be proud of the reputation of this wonderful musical organization and its weekly message of music and spoken word to uplift America.
Frank C. Overfelt
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36