Deb Gehris, LDS Church
The tribute by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square and Tom Brokow to the 9/11 tragedy was moving and poignant. It was excellently produced and directed. We, as a community, should be proud of the reputation of this wonderful musical organization and its weekly message of music and spoken word to uplift America.
Frank C. Overfelt
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Gabriel Roth: Get the government out of the...
- Letter: Legalizing drugs
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 36
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 36
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32