City Creek announces 20 stores
Luxury retailer among stores to open at city creek
"We're genuinely excited (about the progress of the project) and we hope that people everywhere are going to celebrate with us," Wardell said.
The following retailers have been announced to open locations at City Creek Center in spring 2012.
• 77kids by American Eagle — Clothing and accessories for kids in sizes 2 to 14
• BCBGMAXAZRIA — Retail clothing
• Bose — High-end retail electronics
• Brooks Brothers/Brooks Brothers Women — High-end business and casual clothing
• Coach — High-end leather goods
• Cotton On — Australian brand men’s and women’s clothing and accessories.
• The Limited — Specialty fashion retailer.
• L'OCCITANE — The France-based brand of skincare, body care and fragrance products
• Love Culture — Fashions and accessories, including clothing, jewelry, bags and sunglasses
• LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics — British brand fresh handmade cosmetics.
• Michael Kors — The City Creek Center store will carry women’s ready-to-wear apparel, shoes and accessories, and beauty products for both women and men.
• N3L Optics — High-end performance eyewear.
• PANDORA — Hand-finished jewelry.
• Papyrus — Custom-printed stationery, note cards, journals and unique gifts
• Porsche Design — Accessories, luggage, sports apparel, men’s shoes, electronic products and a men’s fragrance line.
• Swarovski — Fashion jewelry, accessories and watches, as well as home accessories and décor objects
• Texas de Brazil Churrascaria — Brazilian-themed restaurant
• Tiffany & Co. — Luxury and fashion jewelry and watches; along with leather goods, china and crystal gifts
• TUMI — Premium travel, business and lifestyle accessories
• Yankee Candle Company — Candle and home fragrances and candle accessories
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- Young entrepreneurs strut their stuff in bid...
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job...
- Cedar Fort on Publisher Weekly's list of...
- Lincoln Continental, the car of presidents,...
- Colorado drilling plan has safeguards for...
- Salt Lake City to become next Google Fiber city
- Embracing change: Utah County leaders examine...
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 8
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- US offer for global climate treaty: 28... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- US consumer spending edges up 0.1... 1
- Signed contracts to buy US homes climb... 1
- Lincoln Continental, the car of... 1