City Creek announces 20 stores
Luxury retailer among stores to open at city creek
"We're genuinely excited (about the progress of the project) and we hope that people everywhere are going to celebrate with us," Wardell said.
The following retailers have been announced to open locations at City Creek Center in spring 2012.
• 77kids by American Eagle — Clothing and accessories for kids in sizes 2 to 14
• BCBGMAXAZRIA — Retail clothing
• Bose — High-end retail electronics
• Brooks Brothers/Brooks Brothers Women — High-end business and casual clothing
• Coach — High-end leather goods
• Cotton On — Australian brand men’s and women’s clothing and accessories.
• The Limited — Specialty fashion retailer.
• L'OCCITANE — The France-based brand of skincare, body care and fragrance products
• Love Culture — Fashions and accessories, including clothing, jewelry, bags and sunglasses
• LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics — British brand fresh handmade cosmetics.
• Michael Kors — The City Creek Center store will carry women’s ready-to-wear apparel, shoes and accessories, and beauty products for both women and men.
• N3L Optics — High-end performance eyewear.
• PANDORA — Hand-finished jewelry.
• Papyrus — Custom-printed stationery, note cards, journals and unique gifts
• Porsche Design — Accessories, luggage, sports apparel, men’s shoes, electronic products and a men’s fragrance line.
• Swarovski — Fashion jewelry, accessories and watches, as well as home accessories and décor objects
• Texas de Brazil Churrascaria — Brazilian-themed restaurant
• Tiffany & Co. — Luxury and fashion jewelry and watches; along with leather goods, china and crystal gifts
• TUMI — Premium travel, business and lifestyle accessories
• Yankee Candle Company — Candle and home fragrances and candle accessories
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census reveals...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business jobs
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4 percent
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Dave Ramsey says: Gaining control of your...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 13
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 7
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 6
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3