NEW YORK — Levi Johnston writes in his upcoming book his ex-girlfriend Bristol Palin was so angry about her mother's pregnancy with son Trig she wanted to get pregnant, too.
The book is called "Deer in the Headlights." It comes out Sept. 20. The Associated Press bought a copy Monday.
Johnston says when Bristol found out her mother, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, was expecting a baby she responded she should be having a baby, not her mother. He says she told him in March 2008, "let's get pregnant."
He says they had begun dating in 2006 and had been sexually active.
Johnston says he'd "been too dumb" to use protection while dating Bristol but knew having a baby was "what she wanted."
She had their baby at age 18.
- Here's a quiz to test your Star Wars...
- 5 faith facts about Ben Carson: retired...
- Britain's new princess can't expect...
- The Latest on prophet cartoon case: 1 man's...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- LA man builds small home for homeless lady
- Defeated boxer Pacquiao keeps faith, as do...
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Former tech executive Carly Fiorina... 19
- 5 faith facts about Ben Carson: retired... 17
- More Americans spending at least half... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Famed neurosurgeon Ben Carson announces... 11
- Latest on police-custody death: 53... 9
- Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi,... 9