NEW YORK — Levi Johnston writes in his upcoming book his ex-girlfriend Bristol Palin was so angry about her mother's pregnancy with son Trig she wanted to get pregnant, too.
The book is called "Deer in the Headlights." It comes out Sept. 20. The Associated Press bought a copy Monday.
Johnston says when Bristol found out her mother, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, was expecting a baby she responded she should be having a baby, not her mother. He says she told him in March 2008, "let's get pregnant."
He says they had begun dating in 2006 and had been sexually active.
Johnston says he'd "been too dumb" to use protection while dating Bristol but knew having a baby was "what she wanted."
She had their baby at age 18.
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs
- Feds release sage grouse conservation plans...
- South Africa shaken by FIFA corruption probe
- What is the most Hawaiian movie set in...
- Study says girls seek sisterhood in the...
- Administration asks skeptical judge to toss...
- Psychiatrist: Colorado theater shooter 'knew...
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Gays wake up to changed Ireland, let... 12
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- US to 'fine tune' Iraq strategy in... 9
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 9
- Census: Number of Americans on public... 8
- Obama urges Senate to renew... 7