NEW YORK — Levi Johnston writes in his upcoming book his ex-girlfriend Bristol Palin was so angry about her mother's pregnancy with son Trig she wanted to get pregnant, too.
The book is called "Deer in the Headlights." It comes out Sept. 20. The Associated Press bought a copy Monday.
Johnston says when Bristol found out her mother, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, was expecting a baby she responded she should be having a baby, not her mother. He says she told him in March 2008, "let's get pregnant."
He says they had begun dating in 2006 and had been sexually active.
Johnston says he'd "been too dumb" to use protection while dating Bristol but knew having a baby was "what she wanted."
She had their baby at age 18.
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican...
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by to watch
- 9 films advance in Oscars shortlist for best...
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- Spain hands out $3B in planet's biggest lottery
- 10 years on, where did all the tsunami debris...
- 'Hobbit' goes out on top with $90.6 million...
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat in 2014
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 33
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 19
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 13
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 11
- Utah mourners for Pakistani children... 8
- Obama declares 2014 'a breakthrough... 7