Jackson Emery to participate in Jimmer Fredette all-star games
PROVO — Jackson Emery, BYU's all-time steals leader, will be joining his former backcourt mate, Jimmer Fredette, for a pair of exhibition games billed as Jimmer's All-Stars.
Emery has opted not to pursue a professional basketball career, which means the two exhibition contests on Sept. 21 at the Maverick Center and Sept. 22 at the Marriott Center in Provo, will be his only appearances as a pro.
Others who are committed to play in the two games include Kawhi Leonard, Kemba Walker and Nolan Smith.
Both games are scheduled to tip off at 7 p.m. Tickets are on sale now at the respective venues' box offices, websites or by phone.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20