Jackson Emery to participate in Jimmer Fredette all-star games
PROVO — Jackson Emery, BYU's all-time steals leader, will be joining his former backcourt mate, Jimmer Fredette, for a pair of exhibition games billed as Jimmer's All-Stars.
Emery has opted not to pursue a professional basketball career, which means the two exhibition contests on Sept. 21 at the Maverick Center and Sept. 22 at the Marriott Center in Provo, will be his only appearances as a pro.
Others who are committed to play in the two games include Kawhi Leonard, Kemba Walker and Nolan Smith.
Both games are scheduled to tip off at 7 p.m. Tickets are on sale now at the respective venues' box offices, websites or by phone.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 37