Jackson Emery to participate in Jimmer Fredette all-star games
PROVO — Jackson Emery, BYU's all-time steals leader, will be joining his former backcourt mate, Jimmer Fredette, for a pair of exhibition games billed as Jimmer's All-Stars.
Emery has opted not to pursue a professional basketball career, which means the two exhibition contests on Sept. 21 at the Maverick Center and Sept. 22 at the Marriott Center in Provo, will be his only appearances as a pro.
Others who are committed to play in the two games include Kawhi Leonard, Kemba Walker and Nolan Smith.
Both games are scheduled to tip off at 7 p.m. Tickets are on sale now at the respective venues' box offices, websites or by phone.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45