Jackson Emery to participate in Jimmer Fredette all-star games
PROVO — Jackson Emery, BYU's all-time steals leader, will be joining his former backcourt mate, Jimmer Fredette, for a pair of exhibition games billed as Jimmer's All-Stars.
Emery has opted not to pursue a professional basketball career, which means the two exhibition contests on Sept. 21 at the Maverick Center and Sept. 22 at the Marriott Center in Provo, will be his only appearances as a pro.
Others who are committed to play in the two games include Kawhi Leonard, Kemba Walker and Nolan Smith.
Both games are scheduled to tip off at 7 p.m. Tickets are on sale now at the respective venues' box offices, websites or by phone.
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Gauging their market value: Jazz trade value...
- Jazz empathetic for fired Kings coach, happy...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 29
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 29
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25