Top-selling products at Deseret Book for the week of Aug. 22-27.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new illustrated book.
2. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
3. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland's talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
4. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
5. "Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen," Sara Wells and Kate Jones
Winners of the Better Homes & Garden Blogger Cook-off bring 150 new recipes together.
6. "Family Ties: A Message for Fathers," L. Tom Perry
Practical advice from Elder L. Tom Perry, from one father to another.
7. "Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell 25," Richard Paul Evans
A new teen adventure.
8. "Janitors," Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series from a debut author.
9. "What are the Promises I Make at Baptism," Michele Leigh Carnesecca," Carol Shelley Xanthos
This book gives the answers children need in order to understand what baptism is and what it means.
10. "Shadows of Brierley: The Wanderer," Anita Stansfield
The first book in a new series.
1. "This is the Christ," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Wish Upon a Star," Jenny Oaks Baker
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Book review: 'By the Stars' is a low-key love...
- Book review: 'The Spider and the Sparrow' is...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Swedish city has long...
- Music and the Spoken Word: 'Strong Men, Brave...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Thousands of youth participate in the Days of...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Wright Words: What I learned from... 4
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's... 2
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Picturing history: Seymour Brunson... 1
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit... 0
- Book review: 'By the Stars' is a... 0
- Book review: 'The Spider and the... 0