Top-selling products at Deseret Book for the week of Aug. 22-27.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new illustrated book.
2. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
3. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland's talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
4. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
5. "Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen," Sara Wells and Kate Jones
Winners of the Better Homes & Garden Blogger Cook-off bring 150 new recipes together.
6. "Family Ties: A Message for Fathers," L. Tom Perry
Practical advice from Elder L. Tom Perry, from one father to another.
7. "Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell 25," Richard Paul Evans
A new teen adventure.
8. "Janitors," Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series from a debut author.
9. "What are the Promises I Make at Baptism," Michele Leigh Carnesecca," Carol Shelley Xanthos
This book gives the answers children need in order to understand what baptism is and what it means.
10. "Shadows of Brierley: The Wanderer," Anita Stansfield
The first book in a new series.
1. "This is the Christ," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Wish Upon a Star," Jenny Oaks Baker
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- New features at Ogden Temple reception tent...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable —...
- Tips for living: Author provides a guide to...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 23
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 18
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 8
- New features at Ogden Temple reception... 6
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable... 4
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of... 3
- New collaboration helps track pioneer... 2
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle... 1