Spanish Fork Dons (2-0) at American Fork Cavemen (2-0)
Series note: American Fork leads all-time series 36-16-1.
About the Dons: Coming off an impressive 35-7 win over Springville. The defense has been outstanding this year with 15 total points allowed in two games. Hayden Nielsen is a standout QB coming off a 212-yard, 3 TD performance against Springville. Receiver Luigy Paulino is a big, deep threat as he racked up 123 yards last week. Colin Argyle leads the team with 18 tackles.
About the Cavemen: American Fork is coming off an 31-13 victory over Timpanogos, and is off to a 2-0 start after starting last season 0-2. The schedule gets much tougher though for American Fork beginning this week. Fullback Tyler Belliston has been outstanding this year rushing for 278 yards and five TDs. Dallin Rodgers is one of the anchors of the offensive line.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48