BYU football: Cougars address matchup with Rebels at media breakfast
PROVO — BYU held its first media breakfast of the year. The team captains addressed questions focused around their game prep for Ole Miss and what they expect come Saturday.
Among the issues covered were the Ole Miss strengths on offense and defense, what type of formations they run, and, of course, the brutal weather.
The team and head coach Bronco Mendenhall expressed a lot of excitement and confidence going forward into the matchup against the Rebels. The team feels that its preparation has been as good this past August as it's been for some time.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20