Most Religious Students
The list of leaders in the annual Princeton Review Most Religious Students category, based on students assessments of the other students on their own campuses. (BYU was No. 2 in the three years it didnt finish first.)
2009 Thomas Aquinas College
2001 Wheaton College
2000 Wheaton College
Least Religious Students 2012
The Princeton Reviews list of the nations Least Religious Schools, based on a survey of 122,000 college students.
1 Bennington College Bennington VT
2 Reed College Portland OR
3 Bard College (NY) Annandale-on-Hudson NY
4 Vassar College Poughkeepsie NY
5 Sarah Lawrence College Bronxville NY
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 31
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 21
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 20
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 17