His younger brother, Rhen Brown, has joined Dallin Cutler as smaller but very quick receivers in BYU's offense and daily this fall Brown has made impressive plays. Cut out of the mold of Cougar receivers of old, Terence said his brother has presented a "body of work" that shows consistency. "Hopefully the coaches can use him."
Brown praises BYU's defense, which has had many a day in camp where they've stymied the offense.
He praises BYU's front seven, extolling their strength, speed and ability to make plays. "And they're young."
Brown is optimistic about BYU's season — as any senior would be. Everyone wants to go out a winner.
"This team has worked their butts off, so have the coaches. There's kind of a swagger out there that we'll take. Hopefully we'll go down to Mississippi and win and start this season off right."
Brown: The center of attention, a senior you'd be a fool not to have in your corner.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34