I have watched all three of Glenn Beck's "Restoring Courage" events in Israel. I was excited to see coverage in the paper recently ("Glenn Beck hosts rally in Old City of Jerusalem," Aug. 24). Far from being racist or anti-Semitic, as your article suggests, these events were a call for unity and love and courage to confront evil by uniting all religions — Jewish, Christian, Muslim — against the terrorist tactics of those who would like to destroy our freedom to worship God as we see fit.
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- John Hoffmire: The Amalfi Coast lemon: tasty...
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy
- Letter: Metal detectors
- George F. Will: The Great War: the hinge of...
- My View: High-risk pools: the life jacket...
- Richard Davis: Brexit wasn’t really...
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 59
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 32
- Jay Evensen: Prayer can solve many of... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Can Donald Trump be... 24
- Kathleen Parker: Clinton, Warren make... 23
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 21
- Letter: Supporting teachers 21