I have watched all three of Glenn Beck's "Restoring Courage" events in Israel. I was excited to see coverage in the paper recently ("Glenn Beck hosts rally in Old City of Jerusalem," Aug. 24). Far from being racist or anti-Semitic, as your article suggests, these events were a call for unity and love and courage to confront evil by uniting all religions — Jewish, Christian, Muslim — against the terrorist tactics of those who would like to destroy our freedom to worship God as we see fit.
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 62
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 47
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 25
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 20
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16