I have watched all three of Glenn Beck's "Restoring Courage" events in Israel. I was excited to see coverage in the paper recently ("Glenn Beck hosts rally in Old City of Jerusalem," Aug. 24). Far from being racist or anti-Semitic, as your article suggests, these events were a call for unity and love and courage to confront evil by uniting all religions — Jewish, Christian, Muslim — against the terrorist tactics of those who would like to destroy our freedom to worship God as we see fit.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Patriots or serfs?
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 41
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- In our opinion: Moving forward... 24