I have watched all three of Glenn Beck's "Restoring Courage" events in Israel. I was excited to see coverage in the paper recently ("Glenn Beck hosts rally in Old City of Jerusalem," Aug. 24). Far from being racist or anti-Semitic, as your article suggests, these events were a call for unity and love and courage to confront evil by uniting all religions — Jewish, Christian, Muslim — against the terrorist tactics of those who would like to destroy our freedom to worship God as we see fit.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- In our opinion: No more 'Government Motors'
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 39
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 32
- Letter: American billionaires 32
- President should not act without... 28