I have watched all three of Glenn Beck's "Restoring Courage" events in Israel. I was excited to see coverage in the paper recently ("Glenn Beck hosts rally in Old City of Jerusalem," Aug. 24). Far from being racist or anti-Semitic, as your article suggests, these events were a call for unity and love and courage to confront evil by uniting all religions — Jewish, Christian, Muslim — against the terrorist tactics of those who would like to destroy our freedom to worship God as we see fit.
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21