LLWS: International pool play, ESPN, 2 p.m.
Red Sox at Rangers, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
LLWS: U.S. pool play, ESPN, 6 p.m.
White Sox at Rangers, ESPN2, 8 p.m.
USA Pro Cycling Challenge, VS, 2 p.m.
U.S. Amateur, GOLF, 1 p.m.
O'Reilly Auto Parts 200, SPEED, 6 p.m. (Qualifying, SPEED, 3 p.m.)
Benfica vs. FC Twente, ROOT, 12:30 p.m.
Udinese vs. Arsenal, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas, FSC, 6 p.m.
51s at Bees, AM-1230, 6:30 p.m.
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Week 2 NFL locals roundup: Players from Utah...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 136
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 97
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 53
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48