Deseret News archive
Mitt Romney gave the LDS Church a million dollars. Someone made a big mistake by giving that information to the media. There are many people who give large sums of money to all churches. These contributions are made confidentially. The donors don't want this information given to the public. All churches need money donated to them or they could not exist.
Salt Lake City
- Letter: Moral decline
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot 'progress'...
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- My view: Medicaid will sting Beehive State's...
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- Letter: Moral decline 85
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 81
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 48
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 39
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 32