LOS ANGELES — Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's family is growing — representatives for the actors say the couple are expecting their third child.
A one-sentence statement released Monday says the actors are "thrilled" to have another baby on the way. The couple has two daughters, 5-year-old Violet and 2-year-old Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck.
No other details were released.
Affleck and Garner, both 39, were married in 2005.
Garner, who rose to fame after starring in the television series "Alias," appeared over the weekend at a Disney expo to promote her upcoming film, "The Odd Life of Timothy Green."
Affleck won an Oscar for co-writing the screenplay to "Good Will Hunting" and recently wrote, directed and starred in the thriller "The Town."
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some who died in...
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new respect...
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- New 'Annie' feels more functional than...
- 50 things you might not know about the 'Lord...
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25 release...
- Timeline of the Sony Pictures Entertainment hack
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 15
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Black Captain America leading comic... 6
- 'Dragon Age' tops AP critics' best... 2
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 2
- Sony hackers reference 9/11 in new... 1
- Sony cyberattack may be costliest ever 1