As a student who does not go to seminary, I thought the recent article, "Canyons won't sell land for seminary, but will still allow release time" (Aug. 17), was a very interesting piece. I think that the school district did the right thing by not favoring either religion over the other. I know that this will make it hard for LDS students who want to take seminary, and I hope it will work out in the end.
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the...
- Jay Evensen: Don't let an apocalypse-free...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- Letter: A ‘cursory’ look
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 95
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 40
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21