As a student who does not go to seminary, I thought the recent article, "Canyons won't sell land for seminary, but will still allow release time" (Aug. 17), was a very interesting piece. I think that the school district did the right thing by not favoring either religion over the other. I know that this will make it hard for LDS students who want to take seminary, and I hope it will work out in the end.
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 73
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 36
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 21
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 16