As a student who does not go to seminary, I thought the recent article, "Canyons won't sell land for seminary, but will still allow release time" (Aug. 17), was a very interesting piece. I think that the school district did the right thing by not favoring either religion over the other. I know that this will make it hard for LDS students who want to take seminary, and I hope it will work out in the end.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Rely on invisible hand?
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24