As a student who does not go to seminary, I thought the recent article, "Canyons won't sell land for seminary, but will still allow release time" (Aug. 17), was a very interesting piece. I think that the school district did the right thing by not favoring either religion over the other. I know that this will make it hard for LDS students who want to take seminary, and I hope it will work out in the end.
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Timothy R. Clark: Graduation advice for my...
- Snapshot of 2013 in political cartoons
- Letters: Threats justified
- My view: Nothing sinister about Common Core
- State pensions threaten to bleed states dry
- In our opinion: A darkening cloud is hanging...
- In our opinion: New leader in Iran, but...
- Letters: Stop the witch hunt 35
- John Florez: Show leadership on... 31
- Supreme Court, Congress, citizens: The... 27
- Letter: Media failure 25
- Robert Bennett: Sticking to facts is... 23
- Letters: Threats justified 23
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the... 18
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 17