Timpview Thunderbirds (0-0) at Alta Hawks (0-0)
Series note: Timpview won last year's game 41-27.
About the T-Birds: The best team in 4A the past five years, they face a very tough opener. With five returning defensive starters, including Josh Burr and Carson Rawle, the T-Bird defense could be pretty good. Offensively, Timpview will lean heavily on returning RB Jonathan Ghosoph.
About the Hawks: Coming off a rare losing season, Alta is poised for a big bounce back under new coach Robert Stephens. Tight end Steven Richards will be a key component to the offense, while the defense will be led by players such as Weston Rallis, Austin Lee and Rhett Sandlin.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans... 19