Timpview Thunderbirds (0-0) at Alta Hawks (0-0)
Series note: Timpview won last year's game 41-27.
About the T-Birds: The best team in 4A the past five years, they face a very tough opener. With five returning defensive starters, including Josh Burr and Carson Rawle, the T-Bird defense could be pretty good. Offensively, Timpview will lean heavily on returning RB Jonathan Ghosoph.
About the Hawks: Coming off a rare losing season, Alta is poised for a big bounce back under new coach Robert Stephens. Tight end Steven Richards will be a key component to the offense, while the defense will be led by players such as Weston Rallis, Austin Lee and Rhett Sandlin.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16