- 1 Jay Evensen: Does Utah no longer care about strengthening marriages?
- 2 Letter: Sign alcohol bill
- 3 In our opinion: Cyber bullying bill is well-intended but may go too far
- 4 Richard Davis: Democrats should take the moral high ground on Judge Gorsuch
- 5 Derek B. Miller: Utah is setting the example for global leadership
- 50 In our opinion: Lawmakers should avoid politicizing the Supreme Court confirmation process
- 43 My view: Are the Mormons a 'peculiar' people?
- 35 Commentary: Why religious denominations decline and how to fix it
- 32 Richard Davis: Democrats should take the moral high ground on Judge Gorsuch
- 27 My view: Immigration is a human issue
- 23 Letter: Not caring
- 21 Letter: Delusion vs. reality
- 19 In our opinion: Start a high school student's day later in the morning