Best-selling books, CDs and DVDs at Deseret Book for the week of Aug. 8-12.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully- illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
3. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland's talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
4. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
5. "Miracle of Freedom: 7 Tipping Points that Saved the World," Chris and Ted Stewart
A deeper look at the reasons why freedom is so critical.
6. "Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen," Sara Wells and Kate Jones
Winners of the Better Homes & Garden Blogger Cook-off bring 150 new recipes together.
7. "Undaunted: The Miracle of the Hole-in-the-Rock Pioneers?," Gerald N. Lund
The dramatic story of the 1879 pioneer company (paperback).
8. "Divine Signatures," Gerald Lund
Real-life stories proving that God's hand is evident in our lives.
9. "Walking on Water," S. Michael Wilcox
A new compilation of Brother Wilcox's timeless messages.
10. "Janitors," Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series.
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho...
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming more...
- Why I don’t call myself a ‘Mormon...
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 168
- Why I don’t call myself a... 93
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- General Women's Session focuses on... 19
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho... 7
- 'Amazed by Grace' by Sheri Dew explores... 5
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 4