Best-selling books, CDs and DVDs at Deseret Book for the week of Aug. 8-12.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully- illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
3. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland's talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
4. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
5. "Miracle of Freedom: 7 Tipping Points that Saved the World," Chris and Ted Stewart
A deeper look at the reasons why freedom is so critical.
6. "Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen," Sara Wells and Kate Jones
Winners of the Better Homes & Garden Blogger Cook-off bring 150 new recipes together.
7. "Undaunted: The Miracle of the Hole-in-the-Rock Pioneers?," Gerald N. Lund
The dramatic story of the 1879 pioneer company (paperback).
8. "Divine Signatures," Gerald Lund
Real-life stories proving that God's hand is evident in our lives.
9. "Walking on Water," S. Michael Wilcox
A new compilation of Brother Wilcox's timeless messages.
10. "Janitors," Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series.
- Don't use tape, glue to preserve documents,...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- Niumatalolo and Navy make another trip to the...
- Mormon man's rap album hits No. 1 spot on...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- 'One in Charity': Thousands gather for 40th...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an... 91
- LDS leader speaks to young adults about... 20
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents... 15
- LDS leaders announce new teaching... 14
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With... 10
- Niumatalolo and Navy make another trip... 3
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home... 2
- ... 2