Best-selling books, CDs and DVDs at Deseret Book for the week of Aug. 8-12.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully- illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
3. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland's talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
4. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
5. "Miracle of Freedom: 7 Tipping Points that Saved the World," Chris and Ted Stewart
A deeper look at the reasons why freedom is so critical.
6. "Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen," Sara Wells and Kate Jones
Winners of the Better Homes & Garden Blogger Cook-off bring 150 new recipes together.
7. "Undaunted: The Miracle of the Hole-in-the-Rock Pioneers?," Gerald N. Lund
The dramatic story of the 1879 pioneer company (paperback).
8. "Divine Signatures," Gerald Lund
Real-life stories proving that God's hand is evident in our lives.
9. "Walking on Water," S. Michael Wilcox
A new compilation of Brother Wilcox's timeless messages.
10. "Janitors," Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series.
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is special for...
- 'Turbulent and incredibly productive': New...
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a reminder...
- 107 years of Grace: Cedar City resident still...
- BYUtv docudrama 'Joan of Arc' shares...
- Lexi Walker performs arrangement of 'Ave...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- LDS Church to release 'A Savior Is Born'...
- Renovated LDS temple represents... 11
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a... 8
- LDS Church to release 'A Savior Is... 4
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- 5 tips for digitizing photos 3
- 107 years of Grace: Cedar City resident... 1
- BYUtv docudrama 'Joan of Arc' shares... 1
- Lexi Walker performs arrangement of... 1