Best-selling books, CDs and DVDs at Deseret Book for the week of Aug. 8-12.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully- illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
3. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland's talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
4. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
5. "Miracle of Freedom: 7 Tipping Points that Saved the World," Chris and Ted Stewart
A deeper look at the reasons why freedom is so critical.
6. "Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen," Sara Wells and Kate Jones
Winners of the Better Homes & Garden Blogger Cook-off bring 150 new recipes together.
7. "Undaunted: The Miracle of the Hole-in-the-Rock Pioneers?," Gerald N. Lund
The dramatic story of the 1879 pioneer company (paperback).
8. "Divine Signatures," Gerald Lund
Real-life stories proving that God's hand is evident in our lives.
9. "Walking on Water," S. Michael Wilcox
A new compilation of Brother Wilcox's timeless messages.
10. "Janitors," Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series.
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Space and religion: How believers view latest...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 29
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 23
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 20
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 18