Best-selling books, CDs and DVDs at Deseret Book for the week of Aug. 8-12.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully- illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
3. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland's talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
4. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
5. "Miracle of Freedom: 7 Tipping Points that Saved the World," Chris and Ted Stewart
A deeper look at the reasons why freedom is so critical.
6. "Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen," Sara Wells and Kate Jones
Winners of the Better Homes & Garden Blogger Cook-off bring 150 new recipes together.
7. "Undaunted: The Miracle of the Hole-in-the-Rock Pioneers?," Gerald N. Lund
The dramatic story of the 1879 pioneer company (paperback).
8. "Divine Signatures," Gerald Lund
Real-life stories proving that God's hand is evident in our lives.
9. "Walking on Water," S. Michael Wilcox
A new compilation of Brother Wilcox's timeless messages.
10. "Janitors," Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- 'His paths are righteous' — Elder Cook...
- Faith, friends and football: Stanford...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Wright Words: BYU freshman finds faith,...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks... 30
- Defending the Faith: A tribute to... 17
- LDS mission president's wife dies 15
- Faith, friends and football: Stanford... 9
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Family motto helps LDS couple put... 5
- Book review: Young widow's memoir... 2
- Picturing history: Wilford Woodruff... 1