Jon Huntsman Jr. will be seeking support from younger voters — aka "Generation H" — during a relatively inexpensive fundraiser tonight in Salt Lake City.
The "Generation H" term first garnered national publicity in a Wall Street Journal article last month.
"Jon Huntsman has a logo, a musical theme, a small arsenal of promotional videos, a Hollywood narrator and a line of travel mugs, lapel pins, baseball caps and T-shirts emblazoned with the distinctive H of his infant presidential campaign. He even has a generation named after himself. 'Generation H,' his campaign calls it."
A blog post on the Huntsman campaign website calls for Generation H individuals to become interns.
"Generation H is doing things a little differently. Huntsman interns will be in the heart of the day-to-day activities of the campaign. We will put our interns' unique talents to work in a constantly changing and educational environment. Each intern will develop marketable skills, a valuable personal network, and a unique knowledge of presidential campaigns."
Tonight's fundraising event will take place at Aristo's in Salt Lake City from 5-6 p.m. and cost $100 per attendee.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Fatal Draper house fire was intentionally...
- Mitt Romney talks pioneers, family tradition...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows 'deep...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9