Jon Huntsman Jr. will be seeking support from younger voters — aka "Generation H" — during a relatively inexpensive fundraiser tonight in Salt Lake City.
The "Generation H" term first garnered national publicity in a Wall Street Journal article last month.
"Jon Huntsman has a logo, a musical theme, a small arsenal of promotional videos, a Hollywood narrator and a line of travel mugs, lapel pins, baseball caps and T-shirts emblazoned with the distinctive H of his infant presidential campaign. He even has a generation named after himself. 'Generation H,' his campaign calls it."
A blog post on the Huntsman campaign website calls for Generation H individuals to become interns.
"Generation H is doing things a little differently. Huntsman interns will be in the heart of the day-to-day activities of the campaign. We will put our interns' unique talents to work in a constantly changing and educational environment. Each intern will develop marketable skills, a valuable personal network, and a unique knowledge of presidential campaigns."
Tonight's fundraising event will take place at Aristo's in Salt Lake City from 5-6 p.m. and cost $100 per attendee.
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- Redistribution of homes begins in Utah FLDS town
- Executive action brings 'temporary relief'...
- AF High Band performs with borrowed...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- President Obama's immigration reforms seek to...
- Groups petition for gun bans from school...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 62
- Sen. Mike Lee: Congress needs to remind... 55
- America needs heroes, Mitt Romney tells... 55
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 55
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Woman wears colander for driver's... 35
- Former presidential candidate Mitt... 32
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22