Jon Huntsman Jr. will be seeking support from younger voters — aka "Generation H" — during a relatively inexpensive fundraiser tonight in Salt Lake City.
The "Generation H" term first garnered national publicity in a Wall Street Journal article last month.
"Jon Huntsman has a logo, a musical theme, a small arsenal of promotional videos, a Hollywood narrator and a line of travel mugs, lapel pins, baseball caps and T-shirts emblazoned with the distinctive H of his infant presidential campaign. He even has a generation named after himself. 'Generation H,' his campaign calls it."
A blog post on the Huntsman campaign website calls for Generation H individuals to become interns.
"Generation H is doing things a little differently. Huntsman interns will be in the heart of the day-to-day activities of the campaign. We will put our interns' unique talents to work in a constantly changing and educational environment. Each intern will develop marketable skills, a valuable personal network, and a unique knowledge of presidential campaigns."
Tonight's fundraising event will take place at Aristo's in Salt Lake City from 5-6 p.m. and cost $100 per attendee.
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- River rafters discover wreckage of aircraft...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- 'I just can't say 'I'm sorry' enough': Woman...
- Police say man persuaded Provo High boys to...
- Police: More than 100 Sanpete County homes...
- Pentagon: Live anthrax samples mistakenly...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 37
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 21
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 17
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 16
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 14
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 13
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 12