Perhaps Rep. Jim Matheson has it right after all. The Gallup poll is reporting that Utah has the highest Republican support, a 32 percent lead over Democrats, of any state in the Country.
Should Matheson decide to run for statewide office, his past conservative votes in Congress that have upset Democrats would be quite understandable considering this poll.
Tab L. Unoname
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- My view: Utah has an export-import problem
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 39
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27