Perhaps Rep. Jim Matheson has it right after all. The Gallup poll is reporting that Utah has the highest Republican support, a 32 percent lead over Democrats, of any state in the Country.
Should Matheson decide to run for statewide office, his past conservative votes in Congress that have upset Democrats would be quite understandable considering this poll.
Tab L. Unoname
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the Union...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22
- Letter: Idle elimination 19