Perhaps Rep. Jim Matheson has it right after all. The Gallup poll is reporting that Utah has the highest Republican support, a 32 percent lead over Democrats, of any state in the Country.
Should Matheson decide to run for statewide office, his past conservative votes in Congress that have upset Democrats would be quite understandable considering this poll.
Tab L. Unoname
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 54
- Letter: Doctors unite 39
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 32
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 25
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 20
- Letter: No limits 20
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 18