Perhaps Rep. Jim Matheson has it right after all. The Gallup poll is reporting that Utah has the highest Republican support, a 32 percent lead over Democrats, of any state in the Country.
Should Matheson decide to run for statewide office, his past conservative votes in Congress that have upset Democrats would be quite understandable considering this poll.
Tab L. Unoname
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Becoming mentally...
- Involve Utahns in national monument designations
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- Letter: Welfare reform
- Legitimate, productive businesses are...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising... 50
- Capitalism and the common good:... 43
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36