Utah quarterback Jordan Wynn is not throwing passes in every practice, by design.
The junior, who is on a controlled schedule for precautionary reasons after having shoulder surgery in December, only threw the ball in one of Friday's two practices. Wynn isn't slated to throw on Saturday, but will likely do so when camp resumes on Monday. Team officials said Wynn is healthy and consulting with head trainer Paul Silvestri on a plan to avoid "chronic soreness" from the rigors of camp. He's the only quarterback the Utes have with major college experience.
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 63
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28