Great Lakes Regional final, ESPN, 9 a.m.
New England Regional final, ESPN2, 11 a.m.
High school: All-American game, MLBN, noon
Rays at Yankees, FOX, 2 p.m.
Northwest Regional final, ESPN, 3 p.m.
Midwest Regional final, ESPN, 5 p.m.
Rockies at Cardinals, ROOT, 5 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5 p.m.
West Regional final, ESPN, 7 p.m.
DIVING: U.S. National Championships, NBC, noon
Dew Tour: Portland Invitational, NBC, 2:30 p.m.
GOLF: PGA Championship, TNT, 9 a.m. (CBS, noon)
U.S. Women's Amateur, GOLF, 1 p.m.
Sword Dancer Invitational, NBC, 2:30 p.m.
Outlaws at Bayhawks, ALT, 5 p.m.
Heluva Good! at the Glen qualifying, SPEED, 9:30 a.m.
Zippo 200, ESPN, noon (Qualifying, SPEED, 7 p.m.)
Packers vs. Browns, NFL, 5:30 p.m.
Tottenham vs. Everton, ESPN2, 7:30 a.m.
Liverpool vs. Sunderland, FSC, 8 a.m.
Newcastle vs. Arsenal, FSC, 10:30 a.m.
Fulham vs. Aston Villa, FSC, 12:30 p.m. (delay)
U-20 World Cup quarterfinals, ESPNU, 3:45 p.m., 6:45 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at Toronto FC, Ch. 2.2, 5 p.m.
Earthquakes vs. Rapids, ALT, 8:30 p.m.
Senior League World Series, ESPNU, noon
TENNIS:ATP Masters, ESPN2, 1 p.m.
Rogers Cup, ESPN2, 3 p.m.
WNBA: Liberty at Fever, NBATV, 5 p.m.
Dream at Storm, NBATV, 8 p.m.
Pirates at Brewers, AM-700, 2 p.m.
Storm Chasers at Bees, AM-1230, 7 p.m.
SOCCER:RSL at Toronto FC, AM-700/AM-1600, 5 p.m.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 46
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 38
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 38
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8