Former Utah State quarterback Anthony Calvillo reaches 400 touchdowns
MONTREAL — Anthony Calvillo became the fourth professional quarterback to throw 400 touchdown passes with a pair of first-half strikes to Jamal Richardson in the Montreal Alouettes' 27-4 victory over the Edmonton Eskimos on Thursday in the Canadian Football League.
The 38-year-old former Utah State star joined Warren Moon, Brett Favre and Dan Marino as the only pro quarterbacks to reach the milestone with his second touchdown pass to Richardson. Calvillo also surpassed 70,000 yards when he completed a 9-yard pass to Richardson on the first play from scrimmage.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34