Former Utah State quarterback Anthony Calvillo reaches 400 touchdowns
MONTREAL — Anthony Calvillo became the fourth professional quarterback to throw 400 touchdown passes with a pair of first-half strikes to Jamal Richardson in the Montreal Alouettes' 27-4 victory over the Edmonton Eskimos on Thursday in the Canadian Football League.
The 38-year-old former Utah State star joined Warren Moon, Brett Favre and Dan Marino as the only pro quarterbacks to reach the milestone with his second touchdown pass to Richardson. Calvillo also surpassed 70,000 yards when he completed a 9-yard pass to Richardson on the first play from scrimmage.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 99
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34