Former Utah State quarterback Anthony Calvillo reaches 400 touchdowns
MONTREAL — Anthony Calvillo became the fourth professional quarterback to throw 400 touchdown passes with a pair of first-half strikes to Jamal Richardson in the Montreal Alouettes' 27-4 victory over the Edmonton Eskimos on Thursday in the Canadian Football League.
The 38-year-old former Utah State star joined Warren Moon, Brett Favre and Dan Marino as the only pro quarterbacks to reach the milestone with his second touchdown pass to Richardson. Calvillo also surpassed 70,000 yards when he completed a 9-yard pass to Richardson on the first play from scrimmage.
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- Dick Harmon: Regardless of circusmtances,...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 138
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- Utes still have outside chance at... 37
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21