Former Utah State quarterback Anthony Calvillo reaches 400 touchdowns
MONTREAL — Anthony Calvillo became the fourth professional quarterback to throw 400 touchdown passes with a pair of first-half strikes to Jamal Richardson in the Montreal Alouettes' 27-4 victory over the Edmonton Eskimos on Thursday in the Canadian Football League.
The 38-year-old former Utah State star joined Warren Moon, Brett Favre and Dan Marino as the only pro quarterbacks to reach the milestone with his second touchdown pass to Richardson. Calvillo also surpassed 70,000 yards when he completed a 9-yard pass to Richardson on the first play from scrimmage.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14