Former Utah State quarterback Anthony Calvillo reaches 400 touchdowns
MONTREAL — Anthony Calvillo became the fourth professional quarterback to throw 400 touchdown passes with a pair of first-half strikes to Jamal Richardson in the Montreal Alouettes' 27-4 victory over the Edmonton Eskimos on Thursday in the Canadian Football League.
The 38-year-old former Utah State star joined Warren Moon, Brett Favre and Dan Marino as the only pro quarterbacks to reach the milestone with his second touchdown pass to Richardson. Calvillo also surpassed 70,000 yards when he completed a 9-yard pass to Richardson on the first play from scrimmage.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 75
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 72
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 37
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 34
- Utah Utes take stock of the offense... 31