Because the tea partyers won't compromise, we have a president who finally heard the voice of America. Other groups were not successful in getting his ear. The tea party is founded on all those things everyone enjoyed and perhaps took for granted for years.
If not for the tea partyers holding strong, there wouldn't have been much change in the way government was running after the elections of 2010. Because of the tea partyers, many Americans finally feel there is a group with a voice and a message that represents exactly how they feel.
Compromise? Why? It didn't work with the stimulus package. Why would it work now?
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- My view: In the name of God?
- Letter: No prison deficit
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 63
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30