Because the tea partyers won't compromise, we have a president who finally heard the voice of America. Other groups were not successful in getting his ear. The tea party is founded on all those things everyone enjoyed and perhaps took for granted for years.
If not for the tea partyers holding strong, there wouldn't have been much change in the way government was running after the elections of 2010. Because of the tea partyers, many Americans finally feel there is a group with a voice and a message that represents exactly how they feel.
Compromise? Why? It didn't work with the stimulus package. Why would it work now?
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are...
- Who was the most narcissistic president?
- Classical liberalism offers sole durable...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Taking a leap of...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: Are we too pessimistic about...
- My view: 'Single issue' voters should...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 48
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are... 36
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 31
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 28
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 27
- Classical liberalism offers sole... 27