Because the tea partyers won't compromise, we have a president who finally heard the voice of America. Other groups were not successful in getting his ear. The tea party is founded on all those things everyone enjoyed and perhaps took for granted for years.
If not for the tea partyers holding strong, there wouldn't have been much change in the way government was running after the elections of 2010. Because of the tea partyers, many Americans finally feel there is a group with a voice and a message that represents exactly how they feel.
Compromise? Why? It didn't work with the stimulus package. Why would it work now?
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 27
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19