Because the tea partyers won't compromise, we have a president who finally heard the voice of America. Other groups were not successful in getting his ear. The tea party is founded on all those things everyone enjoyed and perhaps took for granted for years.
If not for the tea partyers holding strong, there wouldn't have been much change in the way government was running after the elections of 2010. Because of the tea partyers, many Americans finally feel there is a group with a voice and a message that represents exactly how they feel.
Compromise? Why? It didn't work with the stimulus package. Why would it work now?
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Letter: Protected lands
- My view: Holistic approach to wild horses...
- Richard Davis: Legislators— Model the...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 44
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 42
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 39
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31