We need moderates like Bob Bennett to compromise and bring us together to solve America's problems? Well, if our Founding Fathers had compromised, there would be no Constitution, no Bill of Rights, no United States of America. It was a very small number of men and women that were unwilling to compromise away what needed to be done.
It was that small number of patriots that created what we should still have but don't anymore. We don't need moderates and compromise. We need patriots willing to move this new revolution forward, putting back what started so many years ago.
We need liberty, freedom and the rule of law to be once again established. I say thank you to Rep. Jason Chaffetz, Sen. Mike Lee and Sen. Orrin Hatch. Keep it up.
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- John Florez: If elephants can dance so can...
- Letter: Come together
- Letter: Reducing teacher load
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are you a 'work martyr'?
- Ralph Becker: The path to healthy communities...
- Letter: Shooter's motives 40
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 38
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 30
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 23
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 20
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on... 19
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s... 18
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired... 17