We need moderates like Bob Bennett to compromise and bring us together to solve America's problems? Well, if our Founding Fathers had compromised, there would be no Constitution, no Bill of Rights, no United States of America. It was a very small number of men and women that were unwilling to compromise away what needed to be done.
It was that small number of patriots that created what we should still have but don't anymore. We don't need moderates and compromise. We need patriots willing to move this new revolution forward, putting back what started so many years ago.
We need liberty, freedom and the rule of law to be once again established. I say thank you to Rep. Jason Chaffetz, Sen. Mike Lee and Sen. Orrin Hatch. Keep it up.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 100
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 45
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 39
- A. Scott Anderson: Energy development... 32
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 28