We need moderates like Bob Bennett to compromise and bring us together to solve America's problems? Well, if our Founding Fathers had compromised, there would be no Constitution, no Bill of Rights, no United States of America. It was a very small number of men and women that were unwilling to compromise away what needed to be done.
It was that small number of patriots that created what we should still have but don't anymore. We don't need moderates and compromise. We need patriots willing to move this new revolution forward, putting back what started so many years ago.
We need liberty, freedom and the rule of law to be once again established. I say thank you to Rep. Jason Chaffetz, Sen. Mike Lee and Sen. Orrin Hatch. Keep it up.
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 55
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 29
- My view: What message does Melania's... 25