WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, GOLF, 10 a.m.
Cox Classic, GOLF, noon
3M Championship, GOLF, 2 p.m.
Reno-Tahoe Open, GOLF, 5 p.m.
Vanderbilt Stakes/Honorable Miss Handicap, VS, 3 p.m.
Braves at Mets, TBS, 11 a.m.
Nationals at Rockies, ROOT, 1 p.m.
Yankees at Red Sox, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Pennsylvania 500, ESPN, 11 a.m.
Honda Indy 200, VS, noon
Northwest Nationals, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Manchester City vs. Manchester United, FSC, 7:30 a.m.
WPS: Independence vs. Sky Blue FC, FSC, 4 p.m.
Legg Mason Classic, ESPN2, 1 p.m.
Mercury Insurance Open, ESPN2, 3 p.m.
Storm at Dream, NBATV, 1 p.m.
Sun at Mercury, NBATV, 4 p.m.
Lynx at Sparks, NBATV, 6:30 p.m.
Bees at Isotopes, AM-1230, 6 p.m.
Yankees at Red Sox, AM-700, 6 p.m.
- Ranking the best running backs in University...
- Elder Perry the sports fan
- Morning links: Reflecting on Andrei...
- Sisterly Love: Brynlee Lindsey jeopardizing...
- Ranking the best power forwards in the NBA...
- Ex-Olympus High star Nick Paulos to get Jazz...
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 148
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 40
- Several early season game times set for... 32
- Morning links: Reflecting on Andrei... 29
- Dick Harmon: Larry Krystkowiak chimes... 17
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 14
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout... 14