A look at the top-selling items in Deseret Book stores, from July 24–30:
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Testimony Glove" Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
3. "Miracle of Freedom: 7 Tipping Points that Saved the World"? Chris and Ted Stewart
A deeper look at the reasons why freedom is so critical.
4. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much-anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
5. "Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen," Sara Wells and Kate Jones
Winners of the Better Homes & Garden Blogger Cook-off, and authors of the popular blog bring 150 new recipes together.
6. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
A collection of memorable quotations selected from Elder Holland's talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
7. "Undaunted: The Miracle of the Hole-in-the-Rock Pioneers?," Gerald N. Lund
Now in paperback: the dramatic story of the 1879 pioneer company.
8. "Divine Signatures," Gerald Lund
Real-life stories proving that God's hand is evident in our lives.
9. "Walking on Water," S. Michael WilcoxComment on this story
A new compilation of Brother Wilcox's timeless messages.
10. "Through His Eyes," Virginia H. Pearce
From the author of "A Heart Like His" comes a new book focused on seeing ourselves the way Christ sees us.
1. "This is the Christ," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Popcorn Bopping"
3. "Men of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
4. "Wish Upon a Star," Jenny Oaks Baker
5. "The Essential Missionary Collection"
1. "Midway to Heaven"
2. "Mormon Messages"
3. "Forever Strong"
4. "Eternal Christ"
5. "Ammon and Alma the Younger"