WASHINGTON — A new "super" political action committee supportive of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has raised more than $12 million.
Federal documents released this week reveal that donations to the Restore Our Future PAC include big-dollar checks from hotel mogul J.W. Marriott and hedge fund manager John Paulson.
Restore Our Future's 89 contributions — nearly all of them $5,000 or greater — from the first six months of this year are aimed to help Romney's 2012 White House run.
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Feds chase treasure hunter turned fugitive
- 24-year-old American in North Korea sentenced...
- Video released showing beheading of British...
- Britain mourns aid worker slain by Islamic...
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more...
- Crews battle California wildfire amid heatwave
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 57
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- US, Arab allies committed to fighting... 15
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 14
- Faith groups speak out against Obama's... 13
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 13
- Officials: No threat of Islamic State... 12
- Putin: Russia to focus on new offensive... 10