WASHINGTON — A new "super" political action committee supportive of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has raised more than $12 million.
Federal documents released this week reveal that donations to the Restore Our Future PAC include big-dollar checks from hotel mogul J.W. Marriott and hedge fund manager John Paulson.
Restore Our Future's 89 contributions — nearly all of them $5,000 or greater — from the first six months of this year are aimed to help Romney's 2012 White House run.
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Romney casts Arkansas race as way to fight Obama
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- A tough label to chew on: What does...
- Twitter tries to block images of James Foley...
- Federal judge: Florida gay-marriage ban...
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S....
- Israeli airstrike kills 3 senior Hamas leaders
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 108
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 26
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 26
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 14
- Another American hostage at risk by... 12